INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Right of withdrawal. Consumers may withdraw from distance contracts within fourteen days without giving any reason.
Withdrawal period. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day
- in the case of a sales contract on which the consumer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer acquires, physical possession of the goods;
- in the case of a contract relating to multiple goods ordered by the consumer in one order and delivered separately, on which the consumer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer acquires, physical possession of the last good;
- in the case of a contract relating to delivery of a good consisting of multiple lots or pieces on which the consumer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer acquires, physical possession of the last lot or piece;
- in the case of a contract for regular delivery of goods during a defined period of time, on which the consumer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer, acquires physical possession of the first good;
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the consumer to send his communication concerning his exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Exercise of the right of withdrawal. To exercise the right of withdrawal, consumers must inform MARTINI-SPORTSWEAR (MARTINI-SPORTSWEAR GmbH, Nr. 133, 5524 Annaberg, +43 (0) 6463/8171-0, join@MARTINI-SPORTSWEAR.at) of their decision to withdraw from a contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). Consumers may use the model withdrawal form below, but it is not obligatory.
Model withdrawal form. (If you want to withdraw from the contract, please complete this form and return it to us.)
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*) —
Ordered on (*)
Received on (*)
Name of consumer(s) —
Address of consumer(s) —
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper) —
(*) Delete as appropriate!
Effects of withdrawal. If consumers withdraw from the contract, MARTINI-SPORTSWEAR shall reimburse to them all payments received from them, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from the consumer's choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by MARTINI-SPORTSWEAR) without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which MARTINI-SPORTSWEAR is informed about the consumer's decision to withdraw from this contract. MARTINI-SPORTSWEAR will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as the consumer used for the initial transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed otherwise; the consumer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement under any circumstances.
The consumer must return the goods immediately, in any case no later than within 14 days of informing MARTINI-SPORTSWEAR that he wanted to withdraw. This deadline is met if the consumer sends MARTINI-SPORTSWEAR the goods before the 14-day time limit has expired. The consumer shall be liable for any diminished value of the goods only resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
As a matter of principle, the costs of returning the goods will be borne by the consumer. MARTINI-SPORTSWEAR will pay for the direct costs of goods returned by consumers from Austria or Germany, provided that these
- goods must be returned or handed over to the undertaking within 14 days of the date on which the consumer informs the undertaking that he will withdraw from the contract
- the attached return label (postage paid) is used, and
- the return form is attached to the package.