The POWER.ON ladies' pants are ideal for all winter sports activities. The thin stretch material - incidentally PFC-free - offers optimum freedom of movement and perfect moisture exchange thanks to the high stretch content. Elastic facings on the front of the jacket protect against wind and moisture and yet do not restrict the freedom of movement. In warmer temperatures, the side ventilation zips support air circulation and guarantee a pleasant body climate. Silicone is applied on the back of the waistband to prevent the pants from slipping during ski tours or cross-country skiing. The leg openings with zippers, made of abrasion-resistant Cordura, can be easily pulled over any types of sports shoes.
Features & fit
- 2 hand pockets with zip
- water- and windproof stretch facings on the front
- Martini waistband with silicone inside
- side vents
- leg openings made of Cordura with zip, underflap and elastic rubber tape
- weight: 425 g
- The model is 170 cm tall and wears size S (waist: 64 cm, hips: 92 cm).
Wind & Water Proofness
44 % Polyamid, 37 % Polyester, 19 % Elastan (DirAct 4D) | Frontbesatz: 84 % Polyamid, 16 % Elastan (X-Stretch 2-Lagen Laminat)
That's why martini sportswear is unbeatable:
- First-rate quality: Born in Austria. Made in Europe.
- High-tech materials: Sustainability meets innovation.
- References: Numerous pro athletes trust in our expertise regarding outdoor clothing.