Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.
Ladies who like to be out on the mountains or cross-country trails in winter, can be sure that the DENALI pants are the right choice for them. The elastic functional material Power-Stretch® light transports sweat quickly to the outer layer and imparts a pleasant feeling to the skin. Although the material is relatively thin and very light compared to ordinary outdoor pants, colder temperatures pose no problems. The stretchy facing on the front offers additional protection against wind and moisture. The waistband with silicone inside makes the pants fit perfectly, ventilation zips allow extra air circulation and the Codura leg bottoms prevent damage from ski edges or ski boot buckles.
Features & fit
- 2 hand pockets with zip
- water- and windproof stretch facings on the front
- Martini waistband with silicone inside
- side vents
- leg openings made of Cordura with zip and rubber band
- refl. logo on the back
Wind & Water Proofness
60 % Polyamid (Nylon), 24 % Polyester, 16 % Lycra (Power-Stretch® light) | Frontbesatz: 84 % Polyamid, 16 % Elastan (X-Stretch 2-Lagen Laminat)
That's why martini sportswear is unbeatable:
- First-rate quality: Born in Austria. Made in Europe.
- High-tech materials: Sustainability meets innovation.
- References: Numerous pro athletes trust in our expertise regarding outdoor clothing.