The pants MAJOR STEP for ski touring and cross-country skiing are fully equipped for windy and wet cold weather. The softshell pants with wind-and waterproof facings on the front are just perfect for unsettled winter days. The facings protect you from snow and sleet showers, while the extremely elastic fabric on the inside is exceptionally breathable. This makes the MAJOR STEP really comfortable to wear, even when used during the most strenuous activities.
Features & fit
- 5 zipper pockets
- water- and windproof stretch facings on the front
- waistband with belt loops and press buttons
- elastic and removable belt
- leg openings made of Cordura with zip and snow guard
- weight: 585 g
- The model is 176 cm tall and wears size 48 (waist: 83 cm, hips: 98 cm).
Wind & Water Proofness
92 % Polyamid, 8 % Spandex | Frontbesatz: 84 % Polyamid, 16 % Elastan (X-Stretch 2-Lagen Laminat)
That's why martini sportswear is unbeatable:
- First-rate quality: Born in Austria. Made in Europe.
- High-tech materials: Sustainability meets innovation.
- References: Numerous pro athletes trust in our expertise regarding outdoor clothing.