The secret of the touring pants ANCHORAGE is an ingenious material mix which is used to perfectly combine wearing comfort with protection. A 2-layer laminate that is used on the front and on the back of the pants, optimally protect from wind and moisture. The back of the material is made of functional Power-Stretch® to ensure that sweat can be transported quickly to the outside and that all movements can be carried out without restrictions. Thanks to the zipper at the leg bottoms, the pants can be easily combined with all standard ski touring boots.
Features & fit
- 2 hand pockets with zip
- side vents
- Martini waistband with silicone inside
- leg openings with zip and underflap
- water- and windresistant facings on the front and on the seat area
- The model is 176 cm and wears size M (waist: 83 cm, hips: 98 cm).
Wind & Water Proofness
58 % Polyester, 33 % Polyamid, 9 % Elastan, Power-Stretch® | Frontbesatz: 84 % Polyamid, 16 % Elastan, 2-Lagen Laminat
That's why martini sportswear is unbeatable:
- First-rate quality: Born in Austria. Made in Europe.
- High-tech materials: Sustainability meets innovation.
- References: Numerous pro athletes trust in our expertise regarding outdoor clothing.