If you are looking for sligtly warmer multifunctional pants, then the ALPINE PLUS_2.0 is just the right thing for you. The slightly thicker Power-Stretch® material is highly breathable but still has a high thermal insulation. You can use them even on the most demanding ascents without limitation, since they have additional zips with ventilation function integrated. On the front the pants has high-quality stretch facings that protect from wind and moisture, but still do not restrict the freedom of movement. In addition, the pants features 3 zip pockets, a waistband with drawcord for an optimal fit and leg openings with zips and underflaps.The length of leg is 5 cm longer compared to the model EIGER (Art.nr.: 502 8000).
Features & fit
- 2 hand pockets with zip
- mesh pocket divided into three parts on the back
- side vents
- waist with drawcord
- water- and windproof stretch facings on the front
- leg openings with zip and underflap
- reflecting logos on the front and back
- weight: 475 g
Wind & Water Proofness
58 % Polyester, 33 % Polyamid, 9 % Elastan (Power-Stretch®) | Front: 56 % Polyamid, 41 % Polyuretan, 3 % Elastan
That's why martini sportswear is unbeatable:
- First-rate quality: Born in Austria. Made in Europe.
- High-tech materials: Sustainability meets innovation.
- References: Numerous pro athletes trust in our expertise regarding outdoor clothing.