- Purchase on Account
- Free Shipping above € 150
- Free Returns in AT, DE & IT
If you want to do yourself and the environment a favour, nothing beats regular, respectful exercise out in the great outdoors. And the Martini MAXXIMO women's shirt is the perfect choice for it. It's made from Skin.Eco, a Primaloft® performance fabric, made from 100% recycled polyester. The best part is: 95% of this fabric is fully degradable and the other 5% is ecologically valuable, which means that plants can grow from it! But long before it comes to that, the lightweight, breathable Maxximo boasts high-level comfort and a stylish laid-back look. The relaxed cut T-shirt features a muted oversize print at the front and can be knotted at the side. Sustainable and functional never looked so cool. As always, this Martini shirt for women was designed at the company's Austrian headquarters and made in the EU. | Model is 173cm and wears size S.
- crew neck
- adjustable width
- made of recycled polyester
Manufactured with great care in Portugal
Products that are PFC-free are more environmentally friendly and less harmful to health.